BareMinerals’ Buxom Betty kit
Posted on at • 0 Comments • 218 views
- Vendor: Bare Escentuals
- Availability: fall 2008 from Sephora
- Contains: 2 mini eyeshadow colors, 1 mini face color, 1 mini buxom, 1 mini mascara and two miniature brushes
- Cost/Amount: USD$42.00
- Would you purchase again: yes
A miniature kit that was decently priced, debuted two new eyecolors and a mini buxom, and included two miniature brushes? It’s actual value from Bare Escentuals in 2008 - quick, someone pinch me.
- Clear Radiance —
- Silk Stockings — light golden-tan shimmer
- Stilettos — black-brown with red sparkles
- Betty — sheer dark crimson lip gloss (mini size)
- mini Big Tease mascara — in black
- mini double-ended contour and detail brush
- mini fiber optic brush
Granted, the brushes were cute but virtually useless; and I've never ever been a fan of Big Tease mascara. But the new buxom quickly became a favorite of mine...and it was released in full size a few months later.