BareMinerals’ Canary Diamonds kit
- Manufacturer: bareMinerals/Bare Escentuals
- Availability: beginning February 2009 through boutiques, webstore, and all channel partners
- Contains: three eyecolors, one blush, one face powder, one lip gloss and three brushes (and a vanity box)
- Cost/Amount: USD$54
- Would you purchase again: yes
And then came a long weekend of drudgery and a browser window open to Ebay.
I didn't get the blush or the lip gloss, because the blush looked too orange for me, and the lip gloss...well, it's a Bare Escentuals gloss. My apathy to those has already been well documented. I also skipped getting any more of the Tropical Radiance (my least favorite AOFC ever) and the tinted mineral veil. I feel about tinted mineral veil the way Samwise did about lammas bread. "Oh, look...-=more=-..." (exasperated eyeroll) I really don't need any more of that stuff, not the regular nor the tinted.
The eyecolors are all yellows and gold/browns, but I ended up liking them a little more than I thought I would. They aren't something I'd suggest you rush right out and grab; but if you're buying from an Ebay seller and they have these colors for a good price (about $6 for each .57gram pot), and you like the look of the colors otherwise, they're a decent addition to any collection. Some good basic colors for everyday lining and blending.
This kit contained:
- Canary Diamond — medium-light yellow pearl
- Cocoa Diamond — medium-dark brown shimmer
- Golden Diamond (blush) — sheer terracotta sheen
- Honey Diamond — medium gold-brown shimmer
- Tropical Radiance — sheer russet-orange shimmer
- Citrus Tart gloss
- tinted mineral veil
- heavenly liner brush
- wet-dry eyeshadow brush
- flawless fan brush