TKB Trading’s Satin Orange Gold
Posted on at • 0 Comments • 281 views
- Vendor: TKB Trading
- Availability: part of the regular line
- Color Range: semisheer peach-white shimmer
- Staying Power: 2 out of 4
- Cost/Amount: USD$14 for one ounce
- Would you purchase again: no (I don't know that it's the best color for me, and I haven't figured out a great way to make it work with my coloring.)
- Similar shades:
This mica is just a little too orange for me to use it as a brow highlighter. It kind of dulls my look when I try using it as an inner-vee highlighter, as well - there’s too much yellow-orange and not enough white to work with my coloring. There may be a way I can use this, I just haven’t found it yet.
This is another straight mica from TKB, so I didn’t even try it dry over bare skin. (Even with actual loose-powder eyeshadows, which contain ingredients to assist with adhesion, if I don’t use a primer I’m just begging for creasing and migration within 30 minutes.) There’s no iridescence to it, it’s just a very pale yellow-orange.