Aromaleigh v1’s Bête Noire collection
Posted on at • 0 Comments • 503 views
- Vendor: Aromaleigh v1
- Availability: part of the regular line; available through their webstore
- Contains: 13 eye colors
- Cost/Amount: USD$8.00 for 1.2 grams. Sample baggies also available at $1.30 per baggie.
- Would you purchase again: yes
NOTE: Aromaleigh v2 has re-released this collection in June 2012.
I initially held off purchasing any of the colors from this collection - frankly, they unnerved me. I wasn’t sure how well the different colors would actually show, and since I don’t often wear smoky-eye looks I didn’t want to end up with several colors that would only really work for an eye look that I didn’t often wear. I finally chose my colors carefully, though (since at $$1.30, these are among the more expensive samples Aromaleigh offers) and while there are two that are not what I was expecting, I was pleased at the four others I did choose. The upside is that these are rich colors. The downside is that they appear much more similar if the sparkle is buffed away - but they’re still nice to pat into place to add a bit of glam.
This collection includes:
- Amarante — warm smoky olive green sparkle
- Ambre — golden-olive brown sparkle
- Aurelie — blackened copper-bronze sparkle
- Bette — steel-blue grey sparkle
- Chantal — dark greyed green with violet sparkle
- Colette — blackened indigo violet sparkle
- Darcelle — blackened dark olive with turquoise sparkle
- Jolie — burgundy wine sparkle
- Lisette — golden orchid-violet sparkle
- Mireille — rich cool purple sparkle
- Sabine — smoky copper violet sparkle
- Solange — medium-deep cocoa brown with green shimmer
- Viviane — blackened bronzed blue-violet sparkle