Aromaleigh v2’s Hellebore
- Manufacturer: Aromaleigh v2
- Availability: released as part of Aromaleigh v2's Bloom collection
- Color Range: light sage green shimmer
- Staying Power: 3 out of 4 stars
- Cost/Amount: USD$7 for 1.2 grams; $1.00 for a sample baggie
- Would you purchase again: yes
- Similar shades:
This color applied a bit darker than it appeared in the pot. It’s still a springier color, in keeping with the rest of the Bloom collection; it’s just not a spun-sugar green or a light minty green. It’s more like a slightly brightened sage with a low shimmer. It’s kind of like the underside of a leaf: not the shiny side that we most often see, but the flipside.
This really works best as an all-over or general color, for me. It’s too soft to use as an accent, not enough depth to work as any kind of contour, too dark for highlighting, but there’s excellent color payoff. It’s vaguely similar to Aromaleigh’s Swampthing, but a little bit of shimmer, and less yellow tones.