Aromaleigh v2’s Morningashes
- Manufacturer: Aromaleigh v2
- Availability: released as part of Aromaleigh v2's Earth Sea Sky collection
- Color Range: medium-deep brown taupe with blue-purple shimmer
- Staying Power: 4 out of 4 stars
- Cost/Amount: USD$7 for 1.2 grams; $1.00 for a sample baggie
- Would you purchase again: yes
- Similar shades:
In the pot, you see an ashy medium-deep brown with blue. Applied, it’s more of a browned charcoal. The color doesn’t soften, it just…morphs! I’ve used this as a liner with some pretty good success. It won’t get you the same level of definition that any dark black or dark black-brown will, but it’s a very nice softened-not-soft eyeliner shade. The cool tones are pretty apparent in this one, so I don’t know how it would look on someone with distinctly warm tones in their coloring.
I’ve only used this three times, but it doesn’t look as striking when paired with brighter pastels or soft colors. Greyed or muted shades are a perfect complement, even muted pastels. It’s the grey tones that match well with Morningashes, not the “pastel” bits. A faded color that was truly faded or softened, as opposed to dusty or muted, won’t work quite as well.