China Glaze’s Stone Cold
- Manufacturer: China Glaze
- Availability: part of the Colors from the Capitol collection
- Color Range: black with blue-green microglitter
- Staying Power: 4 out of 4 stars
- Cost/Amount: USD$6 for 14 ml / .5 fl oz
- Would you purchase again: yes
- Similar shades:
NOTE 03/25/2013: I will no longer be purchasing or reviewing any new China Glaze products, aside from the two that I have in the publishing queue. All previously-published posts will remain up. Info & links of interest
Originally named “Joined at the Seam,” this color is near-kin to colors like Zoya’s Indigo (a dark navy with microglitter) or OPI’s My Private Jet (the later version, which was dark charcoal-grey with scattered holographic microglitter.) This color has the high-shine finish that Indigo doesn’t quite have; and the microglitter is sparse but not quite as thin on the nail as the other two polishes.
Because of the microglitter, I don’t think this would work well for nail art or nail stamping…but it will make a nice backdrop for either.