- Vendor: Fyrinnae
- Availability: part of the regular line
- Color Range: metallic gilded silver shimmer
- Staying Power: 4 out of 4 stars
- Cost/Amount: USD$5.90 for 3 grams
- Would you purchase again: yes
- Similar shades: Aromaleigh v1's Astonish, MAC's Platinum pigment
Compared to MAC’s Platinum pigment, this color is just a little softer. So you get the metallic effect, the silver-and-gold, but it’s not as…er…is it wrong to use the adjective “brassy” anywhere near something called Platinum? Or did I just create a new alloy?
I’ve got a couple of shades that are in this general range, but they’ve each got their better uses. Fyrinnae’s version is a muted, softer metallic finish with great blendability. Aromaleigh’s Astonish is the brightest and most metallic. And MAC’s Platinum pigment is very rich, with a metallic finish that’s about midway between Fyrinnae and Aromaleigh.