MAC’s Moss Garden pigment
- Manufacturer: M*A*C
- Availability: from their webstore or their boutiques and MAC shops; part of the Butterfly Party Crushed Pigment Stack, from the Vera collection
- Color Range: medium-light sage-green sheen
- Staying Power: 4 out of 4
- Cost/Amount: USD$19.50 for 4.5 grams
- Would you purchase again: yes
- Similar shades:
I don’t know why this applied the way it did, so patchy even when applied wet. Maybe these metallic pigments don’t like sitting in my standard 10-gram jars for long periods of time? I know that most other MAC pigments don’t have a problem…but these seem to be a little tetchier.
All of the Butterfly Party pigments were cool-toned, and had similar levels of saturation.