OPI’s Done Out in Deco
- Manufacturer: OPI
- Availability: part of the South Beach collection
- Color Range: medium lilac creme
- Staying Power: 4 out of 4 stars
- Cost/Amount: USD$9 for 14 ml / .5 fl oz
- Would you purchase again: yes
- Similar shades:
About half the blog reviews I found on this shade seemed pretty lukewarm on it. They didn’t love the color, it didn’t seem to fit with the rest of the collection, something. It’s a brighter purple creme, and it’s a fairly straightforward color. It’s also one of the few cool colors in this collection. Everything else is a red or orange, with the exceptions being a neutral (Sand in my Suit), a darker vampy burgundy, and this color.
Coverage was good, and it doesn’t show every single ridge in my nails. I got full even coverage with two coats, and no slubbing or pulling.