Posted on at • 0 Comments • 365 views
- Manufacturer: OPI
- Availability: part of the Sephora by OPI collection
- Color Range: semisheer blue-green-purple multichrome sheen
- Staying Power: 4 out of 4 stars
- Cost/Amount: USD$9 for 14 ml / .5 fl oz
- Would you purchase again: yes
- Similar shades: Wet n Wild's Gray's Anatomy
The primarily visible color is a cool bluish or lavenderish grey that shifts to a silvered mauve. And there are hints of green at the edges. I believe that this was part of the Glee collection from Sephora-by-OPI.
This is a really great polish shade! It’s a bit like a cooler, sheerer version of Wet n Wild’s Grey’s Anatomy. Two coats and I can still see a bit of VNL - but it isn’t a “French-manicure” sheer. The color deepened and the colorshift got more pronounced as I added more coats. The texture is a slightly roughened metallic. It’s not perfectly smooth, but it isn’t a frost, nor is it quite a shimmer.
And some more shots of the nails at different angles…and closer up!