Silk Naturals’ Propinquity
- Manufacturer: Silk Naturals
- Availability: part of the regular line; released in Fall 2010
- Color Range: dusty lilac with faint gold shimmer
- Staying Power: 3 out of 4 stars
- Cost/Amount: USD$4 for 0.75 teaspoon
- Would you purchase again: yes
- Similar shades:
Paired up with Defenestrate - which is a nice color, but really, I had to get these two just for the names! Propinquity is a soft dusty lilac with the barest gold shimmer. The gold barely shows up even when the color is foiled. It’s more of a faint suggestion than a definite silver or gold shimmer effect. I like these greyed colors - I look better in greyed or muted shades than in straight-up pastels.
The base color is somewhat similar to Aromaleigh v1’s Sea Glass, but Propinquity has more mauve tones.