TKB Trading’s Deep Blue
Posted on at • 0 Comments • 288 views
- Manufacturer: TKB Trading
- Availability: part of the regular line
- Color Range: medium-dark blue shimmer
- Staying Power: 3 out of 4
- Cost/Amount: USD$14 for one ounce
- Would you purchase again: yes
- Similar shades:
This color is a little bit sheer-ish. It’s a straight mica, so really excellent color payoff would be a bonus, not an expectation. In the pot, this looks like a bright navy. Upon application, the color softens a bit and loses some of its shimmer. TKB’s Sapphire is a lush almost bright medium-deep blue, where this is what I personally picture when someone describes something as “sapphire”. The shade is also similar to the lighter shades of lapis stone that I’ve seen.
This is from TKB, and is a straight mica. When applying, be sure to use an adhesive base, or it’ll be sure to crease and fade fairly quickly.