TKB Trading’s True Green
Posted on at • 0 Comments • 251 views
- Manufacturer: TKB Trading
- Availability: part of the regular line
- Color Range: bright emerald-green shimmer
- Staying Power: 3 out of 4
- Cost/Amount: USD$14 for one ounce
- Would you purchase again: yes
- Similar shades:
I admit, my color-comparison language is a little weak when it comes to true greens. Is this kelly? New-leaf? I don’t know, and I don’t care - this is an absolutely gorgeous shade! Bright jeweltone shimmer, wonderfully rich color, good payoff. This is a straight mica from wholesaler TKB, so don’t apply this without a primer or it just won’t stay put very long!
This is part of the True color collection - these colors are a combination of FD&C dyes (approved for use in cosmetics) and micas. They resist water, so I had to pay special attention when foiling this color…but it’s definitely worth the extra effort!