Victorian Disco’s Rowena
- Manufacturer: Victorian Disco Cosmetics
- Availability: part of the House Points collection
- Color Range: bright turquoise-blue shimmer
- Staying Power: 3 out of 4 stars
- Cost/Amount: forget the price; but quantity was 1 gram
- Would you purchase again: yes
- Similar shades:
The coverage of this color is actually a bit better when it’s applied dry. Foiling this shade didn’t do good things! The shadow ended up looking a bit…clumpy. I don’t know if a different adhesive or medium would have given me different results. I like the color, and as soon as I got my first set of the House Points collection I knew I wanted backups - chiefly for Rowena and Salazar. Sadly, Victorian Disco closed up before my order was processed.
The color reminds me slightly of TKB Trading’s Peacock Blue mica, but just a tiny bit lighter.