Zoya’s Blissful collection
Posted on at • 0 Comments • 193 views
- Vendor: Zoya/Art of Beauty
- Availability: beginning January 2008 through the webstore and salon retailers
- Contains: 6 nail colors
- Cost/Amount: USD$36.00
- Would you purchase again: not the whole kit; but individual colors, yes
I originally had only purchased Zanna from this collection, and wasn’t all that interested in the others (which were mostly semisheer). Then I found myself looking for some tanned mauves…and picked up Penelope. I finally decided that even though it was semisheer (a 3 out of 5, on Zoya’s opacity scale) Felicity would look good either as a “top coat”, a layering polish, or with four coats on its own. I’m still not too interested in Miley, Laurie, or Lulu…but that could change.
This collection was released for Spring 2008 (available beginning January 2008) and includes:
- Felicity — semisheer gilded champagne shimmer
- Laurie — semisheer cherry-blossom pink creme
- Lulu — semisheer pale peach creme
- Miley — sheer pale lilac creme
- Penelope — tanned mauve creme
- Zanna — medium pinked-mauve creme
As of August 2011, all of these colors are still available through Zoya.com.