- Vendor: Zoya/Art of Beauty
- Availability: originally released as part of Zoya's Designer collection
- Color Range: medium dusty sage creme
- Staying Power: 4 out of 4 stars
- Cost/Amount: USD$8 for 14 ml / .5 fl oz
- Would you purchase again: yes
- Similar shades:
Almost a softened evergreen color…this isn’t a jeweltone green, it’s only slightly greyed. I love all of the colors from Zoya’s Designer collection, but Evvie is my second-favorite. (Natty being my absolute favorite, but Evvie runs a close second.) The color applies smoothly and is nicely durable, with an Evvie-manicure giving me three days’ chip-free wear, even without a top coat.
This color was introduced in the Peter Som NYFW collection last year, but I missed out entirely. I hadn’t been aware that Zoya was going to be releasing designer kits! I did snag the Bibhu Mohapatra trio, though; and one color from that collection, Rekha, made it into this collection as well.