Zoya’s Feel collection
Posted on at • 0 Comments • 483 views
- Vendor: Zoya/Art of Beauty
- Availability: beginning November 2011 from the webstore and salon retailers
- Contains: 6 nail colors
- Cost/Amount: USD$48.00
- Would you purchase again: not the whole kit; but individual colors, yes
Released about six months after the Touch collection, I still count it as the “complement” - it’s six neutral cremes, but ranging across a bit more of the spectrum than the “nude” neutrals in Touch.
This collection contains:
- Avery — blond-beige creme
- Carey — dusty periwinkle-grey creme
- Kendal — muted soft lavender creme
- Kennedy — pinked beige creme
- Kristen — pastel blue-grey creme
- Megan — lilac-grey creme
I bought Avery, Kendal, Kennedy, and Kristen. I haven't quite decided whether or not I'd want Carey or Megan. I may have to see more online photos, but I'm thinking "no" to both of those two shades. In her review, Scrangie commented that her promo-sample polishes from this collection were a bit chalky. I haven't had the time to give myself a manicure with any of these colors yet, but I'll see if my full-size bottles have perfected the formula, or if there's still a bit of clumping and drippage.