- Vendor: Zoya/Art of Beauty
- Availability: originally released as part of Zoya's Designer collection
- Color Range: medium-deep teal-blue creme
- Staying Power: 4 out of 4 stars
- Cost/Amount: USD$8 for 14 ml / .5 fl oz
- Would you purchase again: yes
- Similar shades:
Natty is the color I’d hoped that Cynthia (from last year’s fall collection) would be. It’s a medium-deep teal blue, not so dark as to nearly be black (or at least a deep navy). I got full coverage with two coats, and application was straightforward. The brush was a little messed up, though - I don’t think it had been trimmed properly. I trimmed the longer sections, and entirely trimmed away some strands on one side that had somehow gotten hopelessly tangled, because those would have made little messes any time I tried to use that polish brush.