- Manufacturer: Zoya/Art of Beauty
- Availability: part of Zoya's Classics collection
- Color Range: semisheer pale mauve shimmer
- Staying Power: 4 out of 4 stars
- Cost/Amount: USD$6 for 14 ml / .5 fl oz
- Would you purchase again: yes
- Similar shades:
In theory, there’s supposed to be a slight green duochrome flash to this polish. I wasn’t seeing it. Then again, it’s a nice softer shade on its own, no iridescence or duotone required. The color’s right on the border between cool pale mauve and warm pale lilac, so depending on how purple polishes look on you, Nikki (like Brizia) may not be your particular cuppa. I love it! It is semisheer, so really needs three coats for full opacity and no visible nail line.