- Manufacturer: Zoya/Art of Beauty
- Availability: originally released in June 2009 as part of Zoya's Truth collection
- Color Range: metallic molten-gold shimmer
- Staying Power: 4 out of 4 stars
- Cost/Amount: USD$6 for 14 ml / .5 fl oz
- Would you purchase again: yes
- Similar shades:
I’m trying to use as many of my current Zoya colors before my polish-exchange haul arrives…so two days ago, I put on Penny, in “honor” of the cooler weather we had. The polish went on very well, with full coverage and full depth of color in a single coat. This color is a “5” in terms of opacity, so maybe that’s how all of Zoya’s most intense/opaque colors will be. This was originally released in the Truth collection, and I ended up getting four of those colors (Drew, Isla, Penny, Kalmia).
I’m actually a fan of cooler colors and blue-reds rather than oranges, but I had hopes that this would be metallic and brown enough that it would look good on me, and I’m very happy with it!