- Vendor: Zoya/Art of Beauty
- Availability: originally released as part of Zoya's Beach collection
- Color Range: medium lilac-pink creme
- Staying Power: 4 out of 4 stars
- Cost/Amount: USD$8 for 14 ml / .5 fl oz
- Would you purchase again: yes
- Similar shades:
Okay, hands up: who else mentally named the two pinks in this collection “Blush” and “Bashful”?
Okay then. And that ends today’s round of Spot the Subreference.
Shelby is another pink, a slightly softer pink…but it’s not a pastel or ballerina pink. A “punk ballerina,” perhaps. Just like Lara and Reagan, application was simple and fast. My nails were in need of a buffing, so there were some ridges; but the polish in my bottle of Shelby was just a little thicker than in either Lara or Reagan.