Aromaleigh v1’s Ego
Posted on at • 0 Comments • 269 views
- Vendor: Aromaleigh v1
- Availability: available as part of the Elemental Lusters collection
- Color Range: metallic khaki gold shimmer
- Staying Power: 4 out of 4 stars
- Cost/Amount: USD$8 for 1.2 grams
- Would you purchase again: yes
- Similar shades:
>When I made my first passes through the Elemental Lusters collection, I wavered on some of the yellows, but ultimately decided to just get Astonish and Gleam. Then when Aromaleigh was closing…I caved and got Ego, to 1) have more true-metallic shades; and 2) to round out my yellows and golds just a bit. Ego is vaguely similar to Aromaleigh v1’s Oberon without the overt green iridescence.
Ego is a very deep, rich khaki gold that will look best used in smaller amounts - at least for my coloring. The color applies easily and adheres well, which is a plus.