Aromaleigh v2’s Can-Can
- Manufacturer: Aromaleigh v2
- Availability: released as part of Aromaleigh v2's Moulin Rouge collection
- Color Range: soft medium-deep tangerine shimmer
- Staying Power: 3 out of 4 stars
- Cost/Amount: USD$7 for 1.2 grams; $1.00 for a sample baggie
- Would you purchase again: yes
- Similar shades:
I had a hard time describing this color…because I wasn’t quite sure what to call it. It’s deeper than peach or apricot, there’s a hint of red-orange with some pink highlights, and it’s deeper on the skin than it appears in the pot.
It’s a bit less red-toned than Chloe, it’s less vivid than Neon Lights (but that shade is close) and it’s got less yellow and a little more color depth than Concrete Minerals’ Napalm. It’s soft enough that it can be used all over without looking over-the-top, but since it’s definitely an orange, it’s a nice accent color that’s a change of pace from browns and purples and greys, but isn’t stepping into “vivid brights” territory.