Aromaleigh v2’s Celine
- Manufacturer: Aromaleigh v2
- Availability: released as part of Aromaleigh v2's Fall Tapestry collection
- Color Range: coppery gold with rose duochrome shimmer
- Staying Power: 3 out of 4 stars
- Cost/Amount: USD$8 for 1.2 grams; $1.30 for a sample baggie
- Would you purchase again: yes
- Similar shades:
I initially didn’t know that this particular color would do too much for me. It’s turned out to be one of the colors I use the most! The gold color is almost a little dark, but if I use a light hand or apply it over a light base, the color itself doesn’t make me look jaundiced and the pink shimmer is a good counterpoint to my eye color. I haven’t found too many colors to pair it with, but I’ll admit I haven’t tried all that hard. For me, this is an excellent “minimal makeup” color to use.
I hope that Aromaleigh brings back this and Miuccia, from their Fall Tapestry collection, and makes them part of the regular line.