Posted on Sunday, at • 130 views
The site is in mid-migration now (manual migration of over 7,000 entries, so there's a lot to be done.) The entry stubs are created for older content, but for the most part, the actual content isn't there quite yet. I am working on it. Unfortunately I have no ETA. But feel free to link to any page! When the content does get populated, the URL will stay the same.
Yesterday was my “day off” from the challenge. I repotted a few colors, took some photos, reviewed a new mini-collection, and did some other stuff around the house (like raking leaves. Yay, fun…but it was quite quite necessary.) I also figured out that I have to use an average of 76 eyecolors per month - and that I'm already 1/3 of the way through this month's minimum quota. So yay for that much. Having learned that, I didn't feel too badly for taking a day off.
Part of the One Year Eyecolor Challenge (new colors used: 2)
I've been less than thrilled with Cinder-rose - it's not easy to apply, and it's a bit darker than I would have expected - a bit more terracotta than rose. Still, if I've got it, I may as well use it. The Kaleidescope colors from Pure Luxe aren't the easiest to use, but they're lovely. I can get the most interesting effects out of them if they're applied wet - just patting them over a cream shadow base won't really bring out the duochrome effects as much. Verbena's gorgeous, but it's almost underutilized here. It didn't work so well as a liner, so I used it to darken the inner eyelid slightly.
or look at other entries tagged with
Copyright © 2021 Sparklecrack Central - Some Rights Reserved
Responsive design that actually works in IE8. Yes, really. (...get a real browser...)