Shiro Cosmetics’ /kiss / Shiro Cosmetics’ Ditto
Posted on at • 0 Comments • 532 views
- Manufacturer: Shiro Cosmetics
- Availability: originally released in the My Nerdy Valentine collection; renamed in early 2012 and moved to the Super Effective collection
- Color Range: bright strawberry-pink shimmer
- Staying Power: 4 out of 4 stars
- Cost/Amount: USD$5 for 1.8 - 2.0 grams
- Would you purchase again: yes
- Similar shades:
This is, in many ways, a fairly straightforward, no-frills, pink. I haven’t compared it to the pink from the Kawaii collection, so I don’t know how similar they are. What I can tell you is that the finish is a soft satin (not a shimmer, not metallic, not frost), the pigmentation levels are good, and it’s neither a pale soft pink nor a super-bright pink. It’s a good basic pink with excellent color payoff.
Originally released in the My Nerdy Valentine as /kiss, the color was moved to the Super Effective collection and renamed Ditto. And because I was so dang lazy, this happened long after I’d bought the color, but a few months before I got around to swatching it.