Posted on at • 0 Comments • 420 views
- Vendor: Zoya/Art of Beauty
- Availability: originally released as part of Zoya's True collection
- Color Range: sandy-beige cream
- Staying Power: 4 out of 4 stars
- Cost/Amount: USD$8 for 14 ml / .5 fl oz
- Would you purchase again: no
- Similar shades: OPI's Going Nude, Eh
This color ended up being a bit more greyed than Cho, but still…too yellow to work well for me. I may use this for stamping, but not as an all-over color. I’ll stick with Shay and Pandora, whose undertones work much better for me - I don’t look like I’ve got lobster-hands when wearing either of those colors!
Application was fine, nice and smooth, full even coverage in two coats. I just don’t love the color on me.