Entries for Friday March 25
Review: Shiro Cosmetics
- Company name: Shiro Cosmetics
- Presence: online storefront only (Etsy)
- Products: eyeshadows, blushes (pressed and loose), lip colors
- High points: good color payoff; wide range of eye colors; excellent value
- Low points: April 2011: still a small product line
- Would I buy from them again: as of April 2011, definitely yes. I'm looking forward to new eyeshadow collections, and hoping to see a general expansion of the line.
I first started buying from Shiro some time in the summer of 2010. I got several colors from Shiro’s first big collection, and was impressed with price, turnaround time, color payoff, and longevity. I’ve continued to watch the store, and I think at this point I have every one of Shiro’s eyeshadow colors at least in sample size.